OPEN TO ALL AGES & SKILL LEVELS
Homestay Florida’s Tee It Up Golf Camp is the perfect combination of English Immersion and superior golf instruction. Homestay Florida has teamed up with The MILO International Language Center and The American Golf Academy (located at the renowned Weston Hills Country Club in Weston, FL) to offer students a unique and attractive camp experience.
Our visiting international students will enjoy many fun and engaging camp activities paired with daily customized golf instruction to include:
- Warm up
- Lectures and drills
- Exciting and competitive teaching stations
- Contests such as longest drive competition, putting accuracy, and more
- Fun activities and prizes
Our program provides a unique approach to language immersion and will prove an educational and fun learning experience for your entire group of students. Students will also learn practical aspects that are important to learning about living in the United States, highlighted by different themes such as eating out, leisure activities, and interesting places to visit.
Homestay Florida provides constant care and attention to every International Camper with an Airport Welcome and Send-Off, a carefully selected and vetted host family, family activities, transportation and all meals. Invitation letters are written and sent after registration fee is collected with picture of passport. Not included: airfare and medical insurance.
Teens travel to numerous fun-filled facilities throughout Broward and Dade counties as well as participate in many fun and exciting activities.
Here’s just a few of the highlights about Homestay Florida’s Tee It Up Golf Camp that makes it THE place to be:
- Homestay Florida Group Welcome & Airport Pick-Up
- Homestay with Local Host Family: Homestay with an experienced, local host family to include all meals and camp transportation. Students will each have own bed in single or shared bedroom.
- ESL Instruction: 10 hours of customized group instruction per week.
- Fun Activities, Trips, and Special Events:
– American Culture ‘field trips’
– University campus tours
– Local Florida excursions & city attractions
– Sporting events
- Homestay Florida Group Farewell & Airport Send-Off
For those staying more than one week:
Disney Day (available for groups of 6 or more): $325
Private Golf Session (includes course play): $350
Horseback trail ride and equestrian camp: $100
ENGLISH and GOLF can be done EXCLUSIVELY (Student packages can be individually planned and priced for ALL Skill Levels.)
Specialty packages include:
PRO-ELITE GOLF with American Golf Academy (50 + hours of golf/week)
TOEFL/SAT Prep plus pure English Immersion with Milo International Language Center.
Please Consult with Homestay Florida for INDIVIDUAL PACKAGES.
- Session #1: July 23 – July 27 (arrival on July 21 and depart on July 28)
- Session #2: July 30 – August 3 (arrival on July 28 and depart on August 4)
- Session #3: August 06 – August 10 (arrival on August 4 and depart on August 11)
- Session #4: August 13 – August 17 (arrival on August 11 and depart on August 18)
These sessions can fill up quickly. Registration fee saves space and is open through Homestay Florida on February 1 and due by May 15
Camp is Monday – Friday of each week, with group free time over the weekend(s).
Homestay will be available two days before the start of each session through one day after the close of each session. All groups must arrive and depart on a Saturday.
Camp Schedule (Sample):
RESERVE YOUR GROUP TODAY !
CONTACT US TODAY for camp updated availability for your desired session.
* Camp spaces and local homestay accommodations are limited.
* Reservations have already been accepted.
Group reservations required. A 20% deposit is required to secure your reservation.
There are local accommodation options for accompanying parents.