Homestay Florida’s All American Basketball School camp program is the perfect combination of learning and top-notch basketball instruction!
Our visiting international students will enjoy many fun and engaging camp activities paired with daily customized basketball instruction to include:
- Warm up
- Lectures and drills
- Exciting and competitive teaching stations
- Both full court and 3-on-3 games
- Contests such as 3-point shooting, 2 ball, Hot-Shot, free throw, and more
- Fun activities and prizes
Our program provides a unique approach to language immersion and will prove an educational and fun learning experience for your entire group of students. Students will also learn practical aspects that are important to learning about living in the United States, highlighted by different themes such as eating out, leisure activities, and interesting places to visit.
Homestay Florida provides constant care and attention to every International Camper with an Airport Welcome and Send-Off, a carefully selected and vetted host family, family activities, transportation and all meals. Invitation letters are written and sent after registration fee is collected with picture of passport. Not included: airfare and medical insurance.
Teens travel to numerous fun-filled facilities throughout Broward and Dade counties as well as participate in many fun and exciting activities.
Here’s just a few of the highlights about Homestay Florida’s All American Basketball School camp program that makes it THE place to be:
- Homestay Florida Group Welcome & Airport Pick-Up
- Homestay with Local Host Family: Homestay with an experienced, local host family to include all meals and camp transportation. Students will each have own bed in single or shared bedroom.
- ESL Instruction: 10 hours of customized group instruction per week.
- Fun Activities, Trips, and Special Events:
– American Culture ‘field trips’
– University campus tours
– Local Florida excursions & city attractions
– Sporting events
- Homestay Florida Group Farewell & Airport Send-Off
- Session #1: June 10 – June 14 (arrival on June 8 and depart on June 15)
- Session #2: June 17 – June 21 (arrival on June 15 and depart on June 22
- Session #3: June 24 – June 28 (arrival on June 22 and depart on June 29)
Week Off: July 01 – July 05
- Session #4: July 8 – July 12 (arrival on July 6 and depart on July 13)
- Session #5: July 15 – July 19 (arrival on July 13 and depart on July 20)
- Session #6: July 22 – July 26 (arrival on July 20 and depart on July 27)
- Session #7: July 29 – August 2 (arrival on July 27 and depart on August 3)
- Session #8: August 5 – August 9 (arrival on August 3 and depart on August 10)
Camp is Monday – Friday of each week, with group free time over the weekend(s).
Homestay will be available two days before the start of each session through one day after the close of each session.
All groups must arrive and depart on a Saturday.
Camp Schedule (Sample):
RESERVE YOUR GROUP TODAY !
CONTACT US TODAY for camp updated availability for your desired session.
* Camp spaces and local homestay accommodations are limited.
* Reservations have already been accepted.
Group reservations required. A 20% deposit is required to secure your reservation.
There are local accommodation options for accompanying parents.