Adventure Florida Hours:
Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Week #1: July 15 – July 19 Discover The Arts and Culture of Beautiful Miami with your Student Mentor Global Guide! Converse and write about Miami this week. Eat the foods of South Florida and dance the Tango!
- Week #2: July 22 – July 26 Fun in Ft. Lauderdale. See the true beauty of the Sunshine State and Atlantic Ocean with your Student Mentor Global Guide! Study the ecology of these wetlands with an airboat ride through the Everglades.
- Week #3: July 29 – August 02 Explore the oldest American City, St. Augustine. Did you know that St. Augustine is on the Nations ‘HAUNTED LIST?’ Discover why during a candlelight tour of this very special town. Then, have a thrill with your Student Mentor at Disneyworld! Writing assignments will be fun and spooky this week!
- Week #4: August 05 – August 09 Learn about Universities in America from your Student Mentor Global Guides — from everything you need to know about essay writing and the college application process to tuition and fees and University specialties. Discover why the top 100 are the best and which ones cost the least.
Camp is Monday – Friday of each week, with group free time over the weekend(s).
Homestay will be available two days before the start of each session through one day after the close of each session. All groups must arrive and depart on a Saturday.
Camp Schedule (Sample):
RESERVE YOUR GROUP TODAY !
CONTACT US TODAY for camp updated availability for your desired session.
* Camp spaces and local homestay accommodations are limited.
* Reservations have already been accepted.
Group reservations required. A 20% deposit is required to secure your reservation.
There are local accommodation options for accompanying parents.