Homestay Florida’s ESL Camp Sagemont is the perfect combination of learning and laughter!
Our visiting international students will enjoy many fun and engaging camp activities paired with daily customized ESL instruction. Our program provides a unique approach to language immersion and will prove an educational and fun learning experience for your entire group of students. Students will also learn practical aspects that are important to learning about living in the United States, highlighted by different themes such as eating out, leisure activities, and interesting places to visit.
Homestay Florida provides constant care and attention to every International Camper with an Airport Welcome and Send-Off, a carefully selected and vetted host family, family activities, transportation and all meals. Invitation letters are written and sent after registration fee is collected with picture of passport. Not included: airfare and medical insurance.
Teens travel to numerous fun-filled facilities throughout Broward and Dade counties as well as participate in many fun and exciting activities.
Here’s just a few of the highlights about Homestay Florida’s ESL Camp Sagemont that makes it THE place to be:
- Homestay Florida Group Welcome & Airport Pick-Up
- Homestay with Local Host Family: Homestay with an experienced, local host family to include all meals and camp transportation. Students will each have own bed in single or shared bedroom.
- ESL Instruction: 10 hours of customized group instruction per week.
- Fun Activities, Sports, Trips, and Special Events:
– American Culture ‘field trips’
– University campus tours
– Local Florida excursions & city attractions
– Sporting events
- Homestay Florida Group Farewell & Airport Send-Off
- Session #1: June 11 – June 15 (arrival on June 9 and depart on June 16)
- Session #2: June 18 – June 22 (arrival on June 16 and depart on June 23)
- Session #3: June 25 – June 29 (arrival on June 23 and depart on June 30)
- Session #4: July 02 – July 06 (arrival on June 30 and depart on July 7)
- Session #5: July 09 – July 13 (arrival on July 7 and depart on July 14)
- Session #6: July 16 – July 20 (arrival on July 14 and depart on July 21)
- Session #7: July 23 – July 27 (arrival on July 21 and depart on July 28)
- Session #8: July 30 – August 3 (arrival on July 28 depart on August 4)
Camp is Monday – Friday of each week, with group free time over the weekend(s).
Homestay will be available two days before the start of each session through one day after the close of each session. All groups must arrive and depart on a Saturday.
Camp Schedule (Sample):
RESERVE YOUR GROUP TODAY !
CONTACT US TODAY for camp updated availability for your desired session.
* Camp spaces and local homestay accommodations are limited.
* Reservations have already been accepted.
Group reservations required. A 20% deposit is required to secure your reservation.
There are local accommodation options for accompanying parents.